The 2020 Season
From 2020 onwards, all term-time taster sessions can only be booked as a block booking for the night under one leader.
The booking is for a maximum of 12 and the cost is £120 per session.
The courses consist of 6 evenings of sailing and can be booked for any number (subject to availability, maximum 12 per course).
The cost is £60 per young person per course.
Please refer to the Downloads section for further details on both types of session, and guidance on how to make a booking.
- All of the courses run by Derbyshire Scouts Sailing ASU are organised and taught by RYA-qualified volunteers.
- We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or re-organise a taster session or course as a result of low demand and/or lack of available instructors.
- Upon booking, joining instruction letters will be provided, together with permission and medical forms
Arranging a booking
If you are interested in booking a course, please carry out the following:
- Find out more by reading the documents in the download section
- Check the availability in the calendar/table below
- Select the required session and click on book session, which will load up a provisional booking form (Note: This does not confirm a booking)
- The bookings secretary will get in touch to confirm your provisional booking and provide you with the joining instruction letters.
- Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment